- American Security Products
- Regular price
Regular Price: $1,527.75
- Sale price
Sale Price: $1,145.81
- Unit price
AMSEC BWB3020-D1 Wide Body Depository Safe
The AMSEC BWB3020-D1 Wide Body Depository Safe is designed for businesses that need to drop cash deposits but also need to store change and cash tills. This safe can be used to offer the perfect cash management with the pull out deposit drawer. This drawer is "fish" resistant and is 1.13" H x 3.50" W x 7.50" D. Your employees can drop large bills such as $20's, $50's and $100's into the safe. They will fall into the locked compartment.
The security on the AMSEC BWB3020-D1 Wide Body Depository Safe will give you peace of mind that you will be protected in the event of internal and external theft. The 1/2" thick solid steel door will help prevent pry attacks.The door jamb construction is formed of high-tensile steel and the internal jambs are reinforced on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attacks. It also features a 3-way locking mechanism. This means there a bolts on the top, side and bottom for a total of 5 bolts. These solid steel chromed locking bolts are all 1" in diameter. Once all of the bolts are retracted, a bolt detent system will keep the bolts retracted until the door is shut. Once this happens, they will automatically engage.
Standard on the AMSEC BWB3020-D1 Wide Body Depository Safe is a UL Listed Group II Dial Combination Lock. Digital Locks such as the ESL10XL (1 user) and ESL20XL (9 users, time delay and dual control mode) are all available as an upgrade. Behind the lock is a large carburized hard plate that will help prevent drill attacks. A spring loaded relocker will also fire if tampered with and secures the bolts in a locked position.
Inside the door of the AMSEC BWB3020-D1 Wide Body Security Safe is an internal locker where the deposits fall. It is locked by a single-key camlock with two keys provided. On the door is mounted a recessed coin rack that makes storing your coins easier.
If you have any questions regarding the AMSEC BWB3020-D1 Wide Body Depository Safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259.
- The best warranty in the business, one year parts and labor
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices
- Convenient, door mounted, recessed coin rack
- Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- UL listed Group II Dial Combination Lock standard on safe
- Digital Locks available as an upgrade
- Heavy duty steel sliding drawer
- Large "fish" resistant, pull out drop drawer deposits directly into standard interior locker
- Drawer Size: 1.13" H x 3.50" W x 7.50" D
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, and single key camlock with two keys
- Inside Dimensions: 8.63" H x 19.75" W x 14.00" D
- Large clear door opening: 6.00" H x 12.00" D
Front Load Depository:
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door
- Protected by dual "anti-fish" baffles
- Large package capacity: 4.00" x 9.00" x 11.50" (maximum)
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against a pry attack
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against a sledgehammer attack
- Outside Dimensions: 30.00" H x 20.00" W x 20.00" D
- Inside Dimensions: 19.00" H x 19.75" W x 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.69
- Clear Door: 24.75" H x 16.25" W
- Adjustable Shelves: 2
- Weight: 270 Pounds