- American Security Products
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $851.00
- Unit price
- External Dimensions: 8-3/4" diameter x 9" deep
- Internal Dimensions: 8-1/4" diameter x 5-3/4" deep
- Clear Door Opening: 7-1/4" in Diameter
- Cubic Inch Storage: 280
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Burglary Rating: C-Rate
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
AMSEC stands behind the C3 Floor Safe by offering a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Manipulation resistant; unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up
- The door has a 7-1/4-inch clear opening and is 1-3/4-inch solid steel
- Door is securely locked by three bolts; each requiring over 25;000 pounds to shear
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt
- The body is a heavy "B" rate construction.
- Water resistant; high impact molded dust cover with rubber "O"-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers when walked or driven on.
Amsec STAR tube floor safes have been the standard for gas stations; fast food; small retail establishments and homeowners for over 50 years.
The cylindrical bodies come in three different models; C3: 9 inches deep; C5: 13.5 inches deep; and C7: 19 inches deep.
What makes the Amsec C3 such a strong floor safe is its C-Rate Burglary Rating accomplished by its 1-3/4" solid steel door secured by three bolts all requiring over 25;000 lbs to shear. Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt and with the round design; it becomes near impossible to get a crow bar or prying tool in-between the door and the body with no real access points.
The manipulation resistant UL approved mechanical dial lock is fully removable to prevent tampering and the spindle is drive and drill resistant to prevent damage during a burglary attack and provide additional protection during a hold up.
For home use; the Amsec C3 floor safe offers 24/7 access to your jewelry or cash without having to go to the safety deposit box at the bank. If you want to go out for the evening and that favorite piece of jewelry is in the safety deposit box down at the bank; you have to forego wearing it. Its another story if its in your safe at home.
And if someone breaks in while youre away; your jewelry is safely tucked into the safe and hidden below the dust cover; under a rug or other camouflage. A burglar wants to get in and out quickly; so they take what they can see and grab easily. If theyre going to have to search; they will probably miss it.
If properly installed in concrete; the Amsec C3 floor safes will not be affected by fire. And with the water-resistant dust cover combined with the rubber "O" ring seal; you get protection from water as well. Since the Amsec C3s dust cover acts like a suction cup you dont hear any rattling found on traditional square door floor safes.
While floor safes offer great security being easily hidden and surrounded by concrete; these same features also make them extremely susceptible to moisture problems. Keeping papers and valuables inside zip lock bags and Tupperware help when experiencing a fire or flood; humidity will still seep inside causing mildew and corrosion. We strongly recommend using a Lockdown Silica Gel Can to absorb this moisture and keep your valuables safe. Its a small; rechargeable unit that has a color indicator letting you know its full and needs to be renewed. You should open your safe (especially after initial installation) frequently to assess moisture and check the silica gel. How often the units need recharging depends on your climate and how often you are in your safe. For any questions regarding humidity and moisture; give us a call at 512-989-3744.