- American Security Products
- Regular price
Regular Price: $3,035.00
- Sale price
Sale Price: $2,276.00
- Unit price
- External Dimensions: 29-3/4" H x 25" W x 25" D
- Internal Dimensions: 9" H x 24.75" W x 22" D
- Door Opening: 14-3/4 x 21-1/4
- Drop capacity: 4" H x 9" D x 11-1/2" W
- Cubic Inch Capacity: 4,900
- Weight: 285 lbs.
- Burglary Rating: B-Rate
- 1 Year Warranty
- Massive 1/2-inch thick A36 solid steel plate
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack
- U.L. listed Group II Key Changeable Combination Lock
- Optional Electronic Lock Available
- Three-way locking mechanism consisting of five one-inch diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices
- Convenient door-mounted recessed coin rack
Interior Locker Features
- Heavy 1/4-inch steel door with Medeco® high security camlock.
- Large clear door opening: 6"H x 14"W
- Front Load Depository - inside locker height restricted to six inches
Front Load Depository Features
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8-inch construction with 1/8-inch door.
- Protected by dual "anti-fish baffles"
- Large package capacity: 4"x 9" x 11-1/2"(maximum)
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC's wide body "B" rate cash handling depository safe.
The BWB-2025FL is designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a wide selection of depository options, such as a top, front or rear load depository, one to three deposit slots or a pull-out deposit drawer. This model, the BWB2025FL, has a front load depository drop with a rear facing option at an additional charge.
In terms of security the BWB series is B-Rated with its 1/2" thick solid steel recessed door designed to provide excellent protection against pry attacks. The door jamb construction is formed of high-tensile steel and the internal jambs are reinforced on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attacks. The 3-way locking mechanism consists of five massive 1" solid steel chromed locking bolts. Once the bolts are retracted, a bolt detent system keeps the bolts retracted until the door is in the shut position when they automatically engage.
On the door lies a U.L. listed Group II Key changeable combination lock with the option to upgrade to an electronic lock. The lock is also protected by a large carburized hard plate that provides security against drill attacks. If the burglar is able to successfully drill through the hard plate, the security is enhanced with an auxiliary spring-loaded relocker that secures the bolts in the closed position when severely attacked.
Once inside the door, you'll find an interior locker constructed of heavy 1/4" steel with a single-key camlock with two keys. Beneath that is a convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack that makes storing money easier than ever.
The depository door is a recessed heavy duty 1/8" door protected by dual anti-fish baffles and a maximum capacity of: 4" x 9" x 11-1/2".