- American Security Products
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $1,525.00
- Unit price
- External Dimensions: 49-3/4" H x 20" W x 20" D
- Internal Dimensions: 29" H x 19-3/4" W x 17" D
- Door Opening: 34-1/4 x 16-1/4
- Drop Capacity: 4" x 9" x 11-1/2" (maximum)
- Cubic Inch capacity: 9,737
- Weight: 334 lbs
- Burglary Rating: B-Rate
- 1 Year Warranty
- The safe door measures a massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8-inch Body Construction
- Protected by dual "anti-fish" baffles
- The safe comes with three adjustable shelves
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack on this safe
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides provide protection against sledgehammer attack
- U.L. listed Group II Key Changeable Combination Lock
- Optional Electronic Lock Available
- It uses a three-way locking mechanism which consists of five one-inch diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically if the lock is compromised
- Locks and auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices are protected by a carburized hardplate to aid in detering a drill attack on these units
- Convenient door-mounted recessed coin rack offers storage of additional coins for change
- Can be ordered with a front "mailbox type" drop, a top hopper, or a reverse mailbox type drop
Interior Locker Features:
- Heavy 1/4-inch steel door with Medeco™ high security camlock
- The interior compartment of these units offer a clear door opening of 6"H x 12"W
- Front Load - inside locker height restricted to six inches
Extensive research and development has gone into the engineering of Amsec's cash drop safes.
The Amsec BWB4020FL depository safe is used anywhere you need to have employees drop cash deposits and a place to store change. Amsec BWB4020FL drop safes are designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a wide selection of options, such as a top, front or rear load depository, one to three deposit slots or a pull-out deposit drawer. This model features the front load depository drop with anti-fish baffle.
In terms of security the BWB series is B-Rated with its 1/2" thick solid steel recessed door designed to provide excellent protection against pry attacks. The door jamb construction is formed of high-tensile steel and the internal jambs are reinforced on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attacks. The 3-way locking mechanism consists of five massive 1" solid steel chromed locking bolts. Once the bolts are retracted, a bolt detent system keeps the bolts retracted until the door is in the shut position when they automatically engage.
On the door lies a U.L. listed Group II Key changeable combination lock with the option to upgrade to an electronic lock. The lock is also protected by a large carburized hard plate that provides security against drill attacks. If the burglar is able to successfully drill through the hard plate, the security is enhanced with an auxiliary spring-loaded relocker that secures the bolts in the closed position when severely attacked.
Once inside the door, you'll find an interior locker constructed of heavy 1/4" steel with a single-key camlock with two keys. Beneath that is a convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack that makes storing money easier than ever.
The depository door is a recessed heavy duty 1/8" door protected by dual anti-fish baffles and a maximum capacity of: 4" x 9" x 11-1/2".
IMPORTANT: Amsec's drop safes are recommended for any operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage of cash or valuables.