- American Security Products
- Regular price
Regular Price: $1,799.00
- Sale price
Sale Price: $961.00
- Unit price
- External Dimensions: 32-1/4" H x 14" W x 14" D
- Internal Dimensions:
- Top: 11-1/4" H x 13-3/4" W x 11" D
- Bottom: 12-1/2" H x 13-3/4" W x 11" D
- Drop Capacity: 4" H x 10-1/2" W x 4-3/4" D
- Weight: 144 lbs
- Clear Door Opening: 9-34/" H x 9-3/4" W
- Burglary Rating: "B" Rate
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 1/2" Thick A36 Solid Steel Plate
- Recessed 1/2" for Increased Pry Resistance
- Two to Three 1" Diameter Chromed Steel Locking Bolts
- Bolt Detent System Engages Boltwork
- Auxiliary Spring-Loaded Relocking Device
- Large Carburized Hard Plate
- Strong, Formed A36 Steel Plate
- Formed Door Jambs
- Four Anchor Bolt Holes
- Large package sizes up to 4" D x 2-3/4" W x 10-1/2" H
- Recessed, Heavy Duty 3/16" Construction
- Protected by Anti-Fish Baffles
Looking for a drop safe with two doors for dual access?
Amsec brilliantly designed the DSF3214 for those who need an extra layer of security all in one place. Rather than buying two separate safes, the DSF3214 allows you to use the standard features of a drop safe such as the DSF2014 but then adds an additional "safe" to the bottom to allow dual access. This is ideal in a situation where an assistant manager can have access to the top door to perform bank runs but the actual manager needs to store additional cash, important paperwork or special keys for opening and closing the store. The DSF3214 allows you to have everything in one place.
In terms of security, the DSF3214 features on both doors: 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, three 1" solid steel live locking bolts (6 total), a bolt detent system, auxiliary spring-loaded relockers, large carburized hardplates and door jambs formed for increased resistance to sledgehammer attacks.
The depository drop is only accessible through the top door and has a recessed, heavy duty 3/16" construction with a 1/4" door. The back of the drop door is protected by dual anti-fish baffle preventing fishing attacks. The front load depository is able to fit large package sizes up to 4" D x 2-3/4" W x 10-1/2" H.
The doors on each safe come standard with U.L listed Group II combination dial locks however you have the ability to upgrade it to any set of lock combinations including keys and electronic locks. Please see the lock option drop down menu above for selections. If you need customized or specialty locks please feel free to call us for a quote.
This safe has four anchor bolt holes located on the bottom of the safe for secure mounting.
AMSEC believes in and stands behind the DSF line by offering a one year warranty.