- American Security Products
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $613.00
- Unit price
- Outside dimensions: 20-1/4"h x 14"w x 14"d
- Overall depth: 17 inches
- Drop Capacity: 9-3/4" L x 5" W x 6" D
- Weight: 90 lbs
- Burglary Rating: B-Rate
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- UL B Rated Drop Safe
- Three 1" Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- 1/2" Thick Solid Steel Door
- Formed Door Jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack
- Auxiliary Spring-loaded relocking device
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate
- Pre-drilled holes to bolt the drop safe to the floor
- Inside receiving capacity: 1739 cubic inches
- The standard lock on this safe is a Group II combination dial lock.
- Optional Key Lock and Electronic Lock Available
This sturdy, practical, hard-working cash drop will watch your receipts closer than your mom would.
Put a dead stop to theft or shrinkage with the AMSEC DST2014. These safes are a fantastic option for a business accepting cash.
Constructed with solid steel plates welded with continuous welds for all parts of the safe, these B-Rated drop safes are perfect for armored car services, restaurants, chain stores, convenience stores and government applications.
With a 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate door, three 1" solid steel live locking bolts, a bolt detent system, auxiliary spring-loaded relocker, large carburized hardplate, anti-fish baffle and a 1/4" steel body, earning it's B-Rating was a piece of cake. The door jamb is also formed for increased resistance to sledgehammer attacks.
Standard on this safe is a UL Group II Combination Lock with the option for a dual control key lock at no extra charge or an electronic lock for a small upgrade. It's easy to operate and is protected by an internal spring loaded re-locking device.
Unique to this model is its top rotary hopper drop which is virtually fish proof as you must turn the hopper in a 180 degree rotation that drops the content into the compartment below. The rotary hopper can handle sizes up to 6" deep, 5" wide and 9-3/4" long making it perfect for packaged bills or coins.
To ensure burglars don't just pick up the safe and walk away, it comes with 4 pre drilled mounting holes that will allow you to bolt the safe down.
This model in particular, the DST2014 weighs 90 lbs and is one of the highest quality and toughest drop safes for it's size.