AMSEC K-1 Undercounter Safe
- American Security Products
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $279.00
- Unit price
AMSEC K-1 Undercounter Safe
AMSEC's Undercounter safes limit excess cash register funds by providing instant protection for interim deposits of cash or checks via the anti-fish deposit slot. Securely positioning the safe next to the cash register limits exposed cash and reduces the threat of robbery and internal theft.
Adaptable for multi-unit installation use, ideal for gun control, staff use, athletic clubs, security areas and much more.
Heavy Duty Series Model K1:
- 1/4" thick A36 solid steel plate hinged door.
- Full width slot over door. Drop Slot size: 1/2" High x 5" Wide
- A saw tooth baffle guards against pilferage or fishing.
- "B" Rate steel construction.
- May be installed vertically or horizontally.
- May be mounted on or under-counter as space permits.
- Durable, impact-resistant Charcoal Gray textured finish.
This Model Lock Option:
- Medeco U.L. listed high security single key cam lock supplied with two keys. Medeco's restricted keyways protect against unauthorized key duplication. (Lock option Model No. - 1)
Other Lock Options:
- U.L. listed dual control keylock. (Lock option Model No. - 2)
- Chicago single key camlock equipped with two keys. (Lock option Model No. - 1A)
In a retail environment, the AMSEC Deposit Safe Model K-1 Under Counter Safe limits excess cash register funds by providing instant protection for interim deposits of cash or checks via the anti-fish deposit slot. Securely positioning the safe next to the cash register limits exposed cash and reduces the threat of robbery and internal theft.
The AMSEC Model K-1 Undercounter Safe is not a gauged steel unit, this series features a 1/4" thick A36 solid steel plate hinged door with a full-width slot over the door. Inside the door, there is a saw tooth baffle that guards against pilferage or fishing. This model features a High Security Medeco key lock with two keys standard. Extra Medeco Keys are not easily duplicated. Ask one of our Security Professionals why.
The AMSEC Heavy Duty Undercounter Safe can be mounted either vertically or horizontally for easy use. It is best used when it is closest to the register for easy access and drops.
The AMSEC Model K-1 Undercounter Safe is best utilized when regular drops are made from the register. Deposit envelopes make the process easier by having the attendant mark on the outside of the envelope the amount to be dropped.
Studies have shown that the more security applications are in place the less likely employees are to steal. This safe saves you money and improves employee morale. A necessary part of your business.
The AMSEC Deposit Safe Model K-1 Under Counter Safe is ideal for gun control, athletic clubs, dormitories, hospitals, and other areas where short term security is a must. The safes are also adaptable for multi-unit installation use and can be keyed alike when special ordered. Our Texas Safe and Vault professionals are to help if you have any questions at: 512-989-3744, Austin TX or 210-404-1365, San Antonoio.