AMSEC ESL20XL Electronic Digital Lock
- American Security Products
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $259.00
- Unit price
AMSEC ESL20XL Electronic Digital Lock (Retro-Fit Kit)
AMSEC has been a pioneer in the electronic lock market. The ESLXL series locks offer unrivaled value in electronic safe access. The ESL20XL locks have the best blend of features and function in Electronic Safe Locks. The ESL20XL offers advanced features necessary for commercial applications.
The ESLXL Series offers an attractive metal die-cast keypad housing with an alpha-numeric slanted keypad and an enhanced battery retention compartment. The ESL20XL comes standard with a matte black finish.
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- UL Listed Type 1 digital electronic lock
- 9 user lock. 1 Master user and 8 users.
- Combination changes are fast and easy from the keypad.
- Two 9V-DC batteries in the keypad housing can be changed easily.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- New industrial "Soft Touch" membrane keypad is tough yet requires very low activation pressure.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Slam bolt version for locker applications.
- Factory reset combination for solving lost combinations.
- Optional AC Power transformer (not included). External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes. Open period can be set from 1 to 9 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: When enabled, the lock requires two combinations to open for added security.
- Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.