Browning Black Series-Tactical Safes- Mark V
- Regular price
Regular Price: $1,879.00
- Sale price
Sale Price: $1,799.00
- Unit price
Black Label Mark V Tactical Safes
Bad in Black Label.
The Black Label Mark V Blackout safe gives you the rugged quality, security and fire protection that you can count on. The Blackout graphic lends patriotic new flair to the slick tactical black finish. The 1400° F/60 minute fire protection rating provides piece of mind against disaster. The CMS Adjustable Interior and DPX door system provide versatile storage for guns of all lengths.
- ThermaBlock – Exclusive to Browning ProSteel safes, ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
- DPX® Storage System – This system maximizes gun storage space by including a modular system of door mounted racks for long guns as well as pouches and pockets for pistols and other valuables.
- 180° Heavy Duty Hinges – Rugged hinges are machined from solid steel bar stock for strength. The hinges allow the door to swing open 180° for unhindered access to the safe interior. Hinge-side locking bolts maintain full security even if the hinges are cut off. The door is removable to simplify the moving of the safe.
- Force Deflector – The Force Deflector Locking System (patent pending) prevents bolt or handle forces from reaching the lock by using a rotating cam device. It prevents energy transfer to the lock better than most systems used in the safe industry.
- Formed Door – The Formed Door is engineered with a rugged steel face, back and reinforcement panels to provide excellent strength and attack protection compared to the competition.
- Reinforced Safe Door Frame – Reinforced Door Frame Resists a Pry Attack. The door opening of the safe, strengthened by U-shaped steel channels, is welded around the entire perimeter to create added pry and attack resistance.