Browning Hell's Canyon Series
- Browning Pro Steel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $3,299.00
- Unit price
Hell's Canyon Series
Protection Far and Wide
Like the name implies, a Hell’s Canyon safe has the security and exterior toughness to keep all of your valuables safe ... and we do mean all of them. The cavernous interior provides maximum storage and includes the interior features to keep everything organized. Hell’s Canyon safes are made in the USA.
- ThermaBlock – Exclusive to Browning ProSteel safes, ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
- DPX® Storage System – This system maximizes gun storage space by including a modular system of door mounted racks for long guns as well as pouches and pockets for pistols and other valuables.
- Axis Shelving – For the first time ever you have a totally modular system that lets you customize your gun safe interior exactly the best way to maximize space, protect guns and improve accessibility.
- Scope Saver – Scope Saver takes advantage of space in the door to fit a scoped gun in the same space as a non-scoped gun.
- 180° Heavy Duty Hinges – Rugged hinges are machined from solid steel bar stock for strength. The hinges allow the door to swing open 180° for unhindered access to the safe interior. Hinge-side locking bolts maintain full security even if the hinges are cut off. The door is removable to simplify the moving of the safe.
- 3-Way Bolt Direction – More door sides with locking bolts is better. Better safes have locking bolts extending from all four sides of the door for extra resistance to pry attack. Safes with bolts on three sides have them on both sides of the door and on the top edge.
- Force Deflector – The Force Deflector Locking System (patent pending) prevents bolt or handle forces from reaching the lock by using a rotating cam device. It prevents energy transfer to the lock better than most systems used in the safe industry.
- Reinforced Door Frame – Reinforced Door Frame Resists a Pry Attack. The door opening of the safe, strengthened by U-shaped steel channels, is welded around the entire perimeter to create added pry and attack resistance.
- Formed Door – The Formed Door is engineered with a rugged steel face, back and reinforcement panels to provide excellent strength and attack protection compared to the competition.
- Pry-Stop End Bolts – Superior to other bolt designs that allow the locking bolt support bar to bend. Pry-Stop Corner End Bolts are over 2 1⁄2 times longer and attach to a high-strength steel angle iron which prevents the locking bolt support bar from bending in a pry attack.