Browning Core Series - Rawhide Series
- Browning Pro Steel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $2,499.00
- Unit price
Lock ‘em Down.
Head ‘em up and move ‘em into a Rawhide safe. A tough 11-Gauge steel body and Pry-Stop End Bolts improve resistance to break-in. The excellent 1550° F/80 min. fire rating offers additional protection. A standout feature is the faux leather-trimmed interior that adds a touch of rugged class. A full DPX door storage rack adds storage while improving access to more long guns.
- ThermaBlock – Exclusive to Browning ProSteel safes, ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
- DPX® Storage System – This system maximizes gun storage space by including a modular system of door mounted racks for long guns as well as pouches and pockets for pistols and other valuables.
- 180° Heavy Duty Hinges – Rugged hinges are machined from solid steel bar stock for strength. The hinges allow the door to swing open 180° for unhindered access to the safe interior. Hinge-side locking bolts maintain full security even if the hinges are cut off. The door is removable to simplify the moving of the safe.
- 3-Way Bolt Direction – More door sides with locking bolts is better. Better safes have locking bolts extending from all four sides of the door for extra resistance to pry attack. Safes with bolts on three sides have them on both sides of the door and on the top edge.
- Cantilevered Modular Shelving – Creative interior storage solutions don't end with Browning ProSteel Custom Collection models. Cantilevered Modular Shelving borrows essential components from the patented Axis Adjustable Shelving (U.S. Patent #D662341) to retain much of the adjustability of the higher-end system. Like Axis, Cantilevered Modular shelves can be adjusted up and down, side to side, added and removed to fit a wide range of valuables.
- Force Deflector – The Force Deflector Locking System (patent pending) prevents bolt or handle forces from reaching the lock by using a rotating cam device. It prevents energy transfer to the lock better than most systems used in the safe industry.
- Reinforced Door Frame – Reinforced Door Frame Resists a Pry Attack. The door opening of the safe, strengthened by U-shaped steel channels, is welded around the entire perimeter to create added pry and attack resistance.
- Formed Door – The Formed Door is engineered with a rugged steel face, back and reinforcement panels to provide excellent strength and attack protection compared to the competition.
Pry-Stop End Bolts – Superior to other bolt designs that allow the locking bolt support bar to bend. Pry-Stop Corner End Bolts are over 2 1⁄2 times longer and attach to a high-strength steel angle iron which prevents the locking bolt support bar from bending in a pry attack.