Browning Core Series - Sporter Series
- Browning Pro Steel
- Regular price
Regular Price: $1,329.00
- Sale price
Sale Price: $1,299.00
- Unit price
Great Features, Better Value.
With DPX door storage and CMS Adjustable Shelving, Sporter safes are vastly more versatile than their competition. A durable 12-Gauge steel body increases strength and 60 minute fire protection adds additional peace of mind.
- ThermaBlock – Exclusive to Browning ProSteel safes, ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
- DPX® Storage System – This system maximizes gun storage space by including a modular system of door mounted racks for long guns as well as pouches and pockets for pistols and other valuables.
- 180° Heavy Duty Hinges – Rugged hinges are machined from solid steel bar stock for strength. The hinges allow the door to swing open 180° for unhindered access to the safe interior. Hinge-side locking bolts maintain full security even if the hinges are cut off. The door is removable to simplify the moving of the safe.
- 3-Way Bolt Direction – Better safes have locking bolts extending from all four sides of the door for extra resistance to pry attack. Safes with bolts on three sides have them on both sides of the door and on the top edge.
- Force Deflector – The Force Deflector Locking System (patent pending) prevents bolt or handle forces from reaching the lock by using a rotating cam device. It prevents energy transfer to the lock better than most systems used in the safe industry.
- Reinforced Safe Door Frame – Reinforced Door Frame Resists a Pry Attack. The door opening of the safe, strengthened by U-shaped steel channels, is welded around the entire perimeter to create added pry and attack resistance.
- Formed Door – The Formed Door is engineered with a rugged steel face, back and reinforcement panels to provide excellent strength and attack protection compared to the competition.
- Cantilevered Modular Shelving – Creative interior storage solutions don't end with Browning ProSteel Custom Collection models. Cantilevered Modular Shelving borrows essential components from the patented Axis Adjustable Shelving (U.S. Patent #D662341) to retain much of the adjustability of the higher-end system. Like Axis, Cantilevered Modular shelves can be adjusted up and down, side to side, added and removed to fit a wide range of valuables.