Browning Custom Collection - Platinum Plus Series
- Regular price
Regular Price: $7,489.00
- Sale price
Sale Price: $5,989.99
- Unit price
The Best of the Best
Premium Platinum safes are The Best There Is. Each is constructed using thicker 3/16" (7-Gauge) steel for added weight and pry resistance. ThermaBlock fire protection is designed to keep heat and flames at bay for two hours. The distinguishing feature of the Platinum is the handsome Grade VI cedar interior. Platinum safes are made in the USA.
- ThermaBlock – Exclusive to Browning ProSteel safes, ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
- DPX® Storage System – This system maximizes gun storage space by including a modular system of door mounted racks for long guns as well as pouches and pockets for pistols and other valuables.
- Axis Shelving – For the first time ever you have a totally modular system that lets you customize your gun safe interior exactly the best way to maximize space, protect guns and improve accessibility.
- Scope Saver – Scope Saver takes advantage of space in the door to fit a scoped gun in the same space as a non-scoped gun.
- 180° Heavy Duty Hinges – Rugged hinges are machined from solid steel bar stock for strength. The hinges allow the door to swing open 180° for unhindered access to the safe interior. Hinge-side locking bolts maintain full security even if the hinges are cut off. The door is removable to simplify the moving of the safe.
- 4-Way Bolt Direction – Better safes have locking bolts extending from all four sides of the door for extra resistance to pry attack. Safes with bolts on three sides have them on both sides of the door and on the top edge. Four sides are best, but sides and top still offer significant strength advantages.
- Uni-Force Locking System – The Uni-Force Locking System Repels Attack. Uni-Force is the finest of all the Browning ProSteel safe locking mechanisms. It uses robust cam locks and a large, multiple diversion bar system to prevent bolt or handle pressure from reaching the lock.
- Reinforced Door Frame – Reinforced Door Frame Resists a Pry Attack. The door opening of the safe, strengthened by U-shaped steel channels, is welded around the entire perimeter to create added pry and attack resistance.
- Duo-Formed Door – The best Browning ProSteel safe door is made from multiple layers of steel formed together to provide superior strength, pry resistance and attack protection. The full second panel added to the first is a key reason for its outstanding strength.
- Light Package – Installing LED lighting around the door frame adds value and makes locating items in the safe easier. With the Browning lighting package, a pressure sensor turns on the lights when the door is opened. If you don't have this lighting installed in your current safe you probably have cursed this problem a thousand times. Curse no more.