Browning Armored Series - Mark IV
- Browning Pro Steel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $4,839.00
- Unit price
Built in the USA, the Tactical Mark IV safes look as tough as they are. Featuring an Axis interior that can be configured to store virtually any firearm — from long guns, to hand guns, to carbines and modern sporting rifles — these safes can handle them all. A top-mounted gear loft gives you a location to keep frequently used accessories.
The versatile Axis Adjustable Interior frees up space for more guns of all sizes inside, and the included carbine barrel loops make securing shorter rifles and shotguns on the DPX Door panel simple. A gear rack atop the Mark IV offers a great space to store additional, often used gear.
- ThermaBlock – Exclusive to Browning ProSteel safes, ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
- DPX® Storage System – This system maximizes gun storage space by including a modular system of door mounted racks for long guns as well as pouches and pockets for pistols and other valuables.
- Axis Adjustable Shelving – For the first time ever you have a totally modular system that lets you customize your gun safe interior exactly the best way to maximize space, protect guns and improve accessibility.
- Scope Saver – Scope Saver takes advantage of space in the door to fit a scoped gun in the same space as a non-scoped gun.
- 180° Heavy Duty Hinges – Rugged hinges are machined from solid steel bar stock for strength. The hinges allow the door to swing open 180° for unhindered access to the safe interior. Hinge-side locking bolts maintain full security even if the hinges are cut off. The door is removable to simplify the moving of the safe.
- 4-Way Bolt Direction – Better safes have locking bolts extending from all four sides of the door for extra resistance to pry attack. Safes with bolts on three sides have them on both sides of the door and on the top edge. Four sides are best, but sides and top still offer significant strength advantages.
- Force Deflector – The Force Deflector Locking System (patent pending) prevents bolt or handle forces from reaching the lock by using a rotating cam device. It prevents energy transfer to the lock better than most systems used in the safe industry.
- Reinforced Safe Door Frame – Reinforced Door Frame Resists a Pry Attack. The door opening of the safe, strengthened by U-shaped steel channels, is welded around the entire perimeter to create added pry and attack resistance.
- Duo-Formed Door – The best Browning ProSteel safe door is made from multiple layers of steel formed together to provide superior strength, pry resistance and attack protection. The full second panel added to the first is a key reason for its outstanding strength.
Light Package – Installing LED lighting around the door frame adds value and makes locating items in the safe easier. With the Browning lighting package, a pressure sensor turns on the lights when the door is opened. If you don't have this lighting installed in your current safe you probably have cursed this problem a thousand times. Curse no more.