Browning Silver - Hunter Green Gloss -Brass Hardware and E-Locklocations
Available NowGet Directions
- Browning Pro Steel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $5,201.00
- Unit price
The Fan Favorite
Silver safes are best sellers for good reason, they include all of our exclusive interior storage and convenience features at an attractive price. A solid 11-Gauge steel body not only adds weight and strength for protection against break in, it also resists flex from heat and contributes to the 100 minute fire protection rating. Silver safes are made in the USA.
- ThermaBlock – Exclusive to Browning ProSteel safes, ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
- DPX® Storage System – This system maximizes gun storage space by including a modular system of door mounted racks for long guns as well as pouches and pockets for pistols and other valuables.
- Axis Shelving – For the first time ever you have a totally modular system that lets you customize your gun safe interior exactly the best way to maximize space, protect guns and improve accessibility.
- Scope Saver – Scope Saver takes advantage of space in the door to fit a scoped gun in the same space as a non-scoped gun.
- 180° Heavy Duty Hinges – Rugged hinges are machined from solid steel bar stock for strength. The hinges allow the door to swing open 180° for unhindered access to the safe interior. Hinge-side locking bolts maintain full security even if the hinges are cut off. The door is removable to simplify the moving of the safe.
- 4-Way Bolt Direction – Better safes have locking bolts extending from all four sides of the door for extra resistance to pry attack. Safes with bolts on three sides have them on both sides of the door and on the top edge. Four sides are best, but sides and top still offer significant strength advantages.
- Force Deflector – The Force Deflector Locking System (patent pending) prevents bolt or handle forces from reaching the lock by using a rotating cam device. It prevents energy transfer to the lock better than most systems used in the safe industry.
- Pry-Stop Corner Bolts – Pry-Stop Corner Bolts provide better protection than other pry-defense designs. Innovative long locking bolts extend diagonally from a reinforced support at the corners of the door to protect against pry attack at the vulnerable corner areas.
- Duo-Formed Door – The best Browning ProSteel safe door is made from multiple layers of steel formed together to provide superior strength, pry resistance and attack protection. The full second panel added to the first is a key reason for its outstanding strength.
- Light Package – Installing LED lighting around the door frame adds value and makes locating items in the safe easier. With the Browning lighting package, a pressure sensor turns on the lights when the door is opened. If you don't have this lighting installed in your current safe you probably have cursed this problem a thousand times. Curse no more.
- Reinforced Door Frame – Reinforced Door Frame Resists a Pry Attack. The door opening of the safe, strengthened by U-shaped steel channels, is welded around the entire perimeter to create added pry and attack resistance.