- American Security Products
- Regular price
Regular Price: $1,770.00Your Price: $1,770.00
- Sale price
Sale Price: $1,770.00
- Unit price
AMSEC BWB2020FLRNL Rear Loading Deposit Safe No Internal Locker
Having a safe to protect your important deposits is critical to your business. The AMSEC BWB2020FLRNL Rear Loading Deposit Safe with no internal locker can be used in restaurants, grocery stores, convenience stores and anywhere that takes in a large volume of cash.
The AMSEC BWB2020FLRNL is a Rear Loading Deposit Safe. This means the deposit slot is on the other side of the door. The safe can be locked in a secure room while the deposit slot can go through the wall. This means that only the people who need access to the door will have it but employees can still make the drops into the secure compartment.
The door on the AMSEC BWB2020FLRNL Rear Loading Deposit Safe is a massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate. The bolt detent system on the door engages the boltwork automatically when the door is shut. This means that you never need to worry if you locked the door or not. The locks and relockers are protected by a large carburized hardplate. If someone attempts to drill open the door, the hardplate will slow them down or stop them in their tracks. The 3-way locking mechanism with five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts will help to prevent pry attacks.
The reverse front load depository on the BWB2020FLRNL is recessed and made of heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" mailbox style door. To prevent "fishing" of the deposits, there are dual "anti-fish" baffles. The maximum package size is 4" x 9" x 11.50". This will accept larger packages vs other deposit safes on the market.
The body of the safe is a formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attacks. Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides provide protection against sledgehammer attacks. The BWB2020FLRNL features on large compartment inside with dimensions of 19.75" high by 19.75" wide by 17.00" deep. This allows you to store a large volume of deposits until you can take them to the bank.
There are several lock options available on the AMSEC BWB2020FLRNL Rear Loading Deposit Safe. The standard is a UL listed Group II dial combination lock. Other locks such as the ESL10XL (1 user), ESL20XL (9 users and other features such as dual control and time delay) and the ESLAudit (which allows you to see who got into the safe at at what time) are available as upgrades for an additional cost.
BWB Series Wide Body Standard Features:
- The best warranty in the business, one year parts and labor
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack
- Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- UL Listed Group II, combination lock standard on safe
- Digital Locks are available as an upgrade
Reverse Front Load Depository:
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door
- Protected by dual "anti-fish baffles"
- Large package capacity: 4" x 9" x 11.50" (maximum)
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attacks
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack
- Outside Dimensions: 29.75" H x 20.00" W x 20.00" D
- Interior Dimensions: 19.75" H x 19.75" W x 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.84
- Clear Door: 14.75" H x 16.25" W
- Weight: 215 Pounds
ESLAudit Digital Lock:
- Large backlit 4-line LCD display
- 40 users, each configurable with unique privileges
- 2,000 record audit trail stored inside the safe
- Audible and visual feedback
- Brushed satin chrome
- Splash-proof keypad
- 3 types of users: PIN only, e-key and PIN/e-key
- Supports time delay
- Supports dual control
- Supports armored car bypass
- Supports holiday schedule
- AC power (with optional expansion module)
- Duress feature (with optional expansion module)
- Beeper volume control
- 15-minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries