- American Security Products
- Regular price
Regular Price: $3,610.00
- Sale price
Sale Price: $2,708.00
- Unit price
AMSEC BWB4020FLR Rear Loading Deposit Safe
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC's Wide Body, "B" Rate cash handling deposit safes. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a wide selection of deposit options such as a front or rear load depository, one to three deposit slots or a pullout deposit drawer.
BWB Standard Body Features:
- The best warranty in the business, one year parts and labor
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack
- Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- UL Listed Group II Dial Combination Lock standard on the safe
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, and single-key camlock with two keys
- Inside Dimensions: 8.63" H x 19.75" W x 14.00" D
- Large clear door opening: 6.00" H x 12.00" W
Reverse Front Load Depository:
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door
- Protected by dual "anti-fish" baffles
- Large package capacity: 4.00" x 9.00" x 11.50" (maximum)
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against a pry attack
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against a sledgehammer attack
- Outside Dimensions: 49.75" H x 20.00" W x 20.00" D
- Inside Dimensions: 29.00" H x 19.75" W x 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 5.63
- Clear Door: 34.75" H x 16.25" W
- Adjustable Shelves: 3
- Weight: 360 Pounds
The AMSEC Deposit Safe Model BWB4020FLR B-Rated Burglary Safe is just like it's brother in the family, except it has a rear facing hopper which allows additional security when anchored between a wall. If you are LOOKING for LOTS of ROOM the AMSEC BWB 4020FLR Large Deposit Safe has more than 5.63 cubic feet of space. What does this mean to you? More storage and more uses, as simple as that.
The safe is loaded with features and solves many problems in the work place. If you are looking for more room and have multiple people needing access to the safe this is the safe for you. Need rolled coin storage?, space for storage of cash trays? (the unit has three shelves standard) All of this questions are answered below in quick description of the BWB 4020FLR Deposit Safe
The Rear facing AMSEC BWB4020FLR Deposit Safe provides that much needed extra space with the extra 10 inches of height and that all important interior locker. The locker (where the drops go) boasts a 1/4" door with a single-key camlock with 2 keys. That locker is a full 8.63" high x 19.75" wide x 14.00" deep so you have plenty of room for those drops. The rear load hopper is protected by anti-fish baffles both top and bottom.
This AMSEC BWB 4020FLR Large Deposit Safe offers all the standard security features of our other deposit safe that includes a U.L. Group II combination lock protected by a large carburized steel hardplate. There is also three way (top, side and bottom) bolt work that works with the bolt detent system to lock the bolts in place with the door is closed. Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides help protect the 1/2" solid steel door from prying and a forced entry. The inside door also houses a coin rack for that rolled coin that is always getting misplaced.
Anchor holes in the bottom of the Rear facing AMSEC BWB4020FLR Deposit Safe are standard and we always recommend that all safes be bolted to the floor for an additional level of security.
The AMSEC Deposit Safe Model BWB4020FLR B-Rated Burglary Safe is just another quality product manufactured to exacting standards, that is designed to fill the needs of businesses the world over. Check out our other safes or call 512-989-3744, Austin TX or 210-404-1365, San Antonio to talk to one of our experts.