- American Security Products
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $3,236.00
- Unit price
AMSEC BWB4025FLR Rear Loading Deposit Safe
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC's Wide Body, "B" Rate cash handling deposit safes. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a wide selection of deposit options such as a front or rear load depository.
BWB Standard Body Features:
- The best warranty in the business, on year parts and labor
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack
- Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- UL listed Group II Dial Combination Lock standard on safe
- Digital Locks available as an upgrade
- Heavy 1/4" steel door and single key camlock with two keys
- Inside Dimensions: 8.63" H x 24.75" W x 19.00" D
- Large clear door opening: 6.00" H x 14.00" W
Reverse Front Load Depository:
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door
- Protected by dual "anti-fish" baffles
- Large package capacity: 4.00" x 9.00" x 11.50" (maximum)
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against a pry attack
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against a sledgehammer attack
The unique design of the AMSEC Deposit Safe Model BWB4025FLR B-Rated Burglary Safe is just like the BWB4025FL, except it has a rear facing hopper which allows additional security when anchored between a wall and has an overall height of 49.75. It's "B" rating means that the outer door is a solid 1/2" of steel and the body is 1/4" of solid steel.
The Large Rear Facing Deposit Safe provides extra width for wider cash trays or just plain more space. The locker (where the drops go) boasts a 1/4" door with a single-key camlock with two keys. That locker is a full 8.63" high x 19.75" wide x 14.00" deep so you have plenty of room for those drops. The rear load hopper is protected by anti-fish baffles both top and bottom.
The safe is loaded with features and solves many problems in the work place. If you are looking a safe with lots of room and have multiple people needing access to the safe this is the safe for you. It also has an area for the storage of rolled coin.
The AMSEC Model BWB4025FLR offers all the standard security features of our other deposit safes that include a U.L. Group II combination lock protected by a large carburized steel hardplate. There is also three way (top, side and bottom) bolt work that works with the bolt detent system to lock the bolts in place with the door is closed. The bolts are a full 1" in diameter. Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides help protect the 1/2" solid steel door from prying and a forced entry.
Anchor holes in the bottom of this Large Rear Facing Deposit Safe are standard and we always recommend that all safes be bolted to the floor for an additional level of security. Keep in mind this safe is 25' wide and needs more space to be comfortable.
The AMSEC Deposit Safe Model BWB4025FLR B-Rated Burglary Safe is just another quality product manufactured to exacting standards, that is designed to fill the needs of businesses the world over. Check out our other safes or call one of our experts at 512-989-3744, Austin TX or 210-404-1365, San Antonoio.