DSR2516E2 Reverse Loading Till Depository Safe
- American Security Products
- Regular price
Regular Price: $1,268.25
- Sale price
Sale Price: $951.00
- Unit price
AMSEC DSR2516E2 Reverse Loading Depository Safe (Till Storage)
A reverse loading deposit safe is convenient for those that want to collect deposits through a wall with the safe in a locked room. The AMSEC DSR2516 is your answer. With a body thickness of 1/8" solid steel and a 1/2" solid steel door, this will give you extra security protection. There are 3 1" diameter steel locking bolts to prevent pry attacks on the door. Other features on the door include an auto lock bolt detent system, an auxiliary relocking device and a large carburized hardplate to prevent drill attacks.
The lock on the outside of the DSR2516E2 is a multi-user ESL20XL digital electronic lock. This will allow you to program your employees pin codes in the lock. If one leaves or is let go, you can easily change that one pin code without everyone having to remember a new combination. Other features on this lock include a time delay functionally, dual control mode (to require two users to get into the safe) and an armored car override.
The reverse hopper on the AMSEC DSR2516E2 is designed for large package sizes of 4" D x 2.50" W x 9.50" L. The chute is adjustable and is designed for wall thicknesses between 6.88" and 13.88" deep. The chute is protected by two "anti-fish" baffles.
The till portion of the storage can hold up to 4 standard till trays. It has an internal capacity of 1.39 cubic feet. The receiving locker has an inside dimension of 5.88" H x 15.75" W x 13.75" D for your deposits. It is protected by a 1/4" solid steel plate door.
- 1/8" solid steel plate
- Four anchor bolt holes
- ½" solid steel plate
- ESL20XL, U.L. Type 1 High Security electronic lock
- Time Delay
- Multiple users
- Dual Control
- Armored car override.
- Three 1" diameter steel locking bolts.
- Auto lock bolt detent system
- Auxiliary relocking device.
- Large carburized hardplate
- Large package sizes: 4.00" D x 2.50" W x 9.50" L
- 1/8" solid steel plate
- Protected by dual "anti-fish" baffles
- Thru the wall depository with adjustable chute
- Wall Thickness: 6.88" D to 13.88" D
- Floor Height: 36.75" W to 48.75" W
- Drop chute adjustable from 44.25" minimum height to 55.50" maximum height.
- 1/4" solid steel plate
- Clear door: 6.00" H x 10.00" W
- Inside Dimensions: 5.88" H x 15.75" W x 13.75" D
- Cubic Capacity: 1272 cu/in. (0.74 cubic feet)
Till Storage Compartment:
- Fits up to 4 till trays
- Clear door: 14.50" H x 12.00" W
- Inside Dimensions: 9.00" H x 15.75" W x 17.00" D
- Cubic capacity: 2410 cu/in. (1.39 cubic feet)
Interior Locker available with the following lock options:
- Standard - Single key cam lock
- High Security Medeco cam lock
- 4440 Dual Key Lock
- Mechanical Dial Combo Lock
- ESL20XL Multi User Digital Lock
- Large backlit 4-line LCD display
- 40 users, each configurable with unique privileges
- 2,000 record audit trail stored inside the safe
- Audible and visual feedback
- Brushed satin chrome
- Splash-proof keypad
- 3 types of users: PIN only, e-key and PIN/e-key
- Supports time delay
- Supports dual control
- Supports armored car bypass
- Supports holiday schedule
- AC power (with optional expansion module)
- Duress feature (with optional expansion module)
- Beeper volume control
- 15-minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries