Fire protection is increased from other branded safes that only have one layer of fireboard. These compact gun safes include two layers in the ceiling and 1 in the walls, door jambs and door, achieving 62,000 BTU heat resistance. 12-gauge steel construction. Rest assured, when you're looking for extra value with more features, choose Private 20 safes by Liberty.
- PC20 model has a 30 minute fire rating
- 2 layers in the ceiling, with 1 layers in door jambs and door, plus one in the walls.
- Palusol heat-expanding seal included on all models, expanding up to 7 times it size in a fire at 212°F. Don't settle for inferior door seals used on cheaper safes.
- All Private 20 compact gun safes have been awarded UL's Residential Security Container burglary classification
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II mechanical lock
- Includes Liberty's pry-resisting anti-pry tabs
- Defensive barrier of six 4" wide military locking bars
- 12 guage, 2-piece roll-form body
- Added steel gussett to provide stronger rigidity to door to increase pry resistance
- The PC20 textured black model comes with S&G's standard mechanical lock (without keylock). The upgraded PC20 gray marble version includes the upgraded key locking mechanical lock.
- S&G's Low profile electronic lock is avaialable as an optional upgrade
STYLE & FUNCTION
- Durable textured black finish or gray marble
- Choice single point chrome handle (PC20 Textured Black) or 3-PT handle (PC20 gray marble)
- Upholstered 3-in-1 Flex™ interior in gray fabric.
NOTE: The PC20 interior includes a Double Sportsman rack to allow up 22 guns to be stored. Gun capacity may vary depending on size of guns and scopes attached