ProSteel - Vanguard Storm and Security
- Browning Pro Steel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sale Price: $2,500.00
- Unit price
- 6 Bolts on 1 Side INFO
- 1" dia. Locking Bolts INFO
- 12-Gauge Steel Outer Plate door
- Electronic Codelock Handle Combination INFO
- 12-Gauge Steel Door Frame
- 31.5" x 80" or 36" x 80" Door
- 300 pounds
- Fully opens 180 degrees when installed in 4.5 thick walls
- Rough opening required 32.75" x 80.5" or 37.5" x 80.5"
- Fits into any wall with a minimum thickness of 4.5"
- 2-Panel or 6 - Panel designs INFO
- White Primer
- Concealed Hinges
- In-Swing INFO
- Right-Hand or Left-Hand INFO
Protect You And Your Valuables With A Security, Tornado Or Vault Door
You can’t be too careful these days. Even the best neighborhoods can fall victim to criminals and violent storms can strike anywhere. Installing a residential or commercial steel security door or vault door is a good deterrent to the would-be home or business intruder. The steel Vanguard Tornado and Security Door is built around 6 chromed 1″ locking bolts and is FEMA 320 compliant. Tested to withstand the winds of a tornado, the Vanguard door can protect your family and valuables.