AMSEC ESL10XL Electronic Digital Lock (Retro-Fit Kit)
AMSEC has been a pioneer in the electronic lock market. The AMSEC ESL10XL series locks offer unrivaled value in electronic safe access. The ESL10XL locks have the best blend of features and function in Electronic Safe Locks. The ESL10XL is a basic keypad lock for home and office applications.
The ESL10XL Series offers an attractive metal die-cast keypad housing with an alpha-numeric slanted keypad and an enhanced battery retention compartment. The ESL10XL is available in polished brass, polished chrome or matte black finish.
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- UL Listed Type 1 digital electronic lock
- Single user lock.
- Combination changes are fast and easy from the keypad.
- Two 9V-DC batteries in the keypad housing can be changed easily.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture-related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2″ spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- The new industrial “Soft Touch” membrane keypad is tough yet requires very low activation pressure.
- 15-minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock “auto-locks” when bolt work is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Slam bolt version for locker applications.
- Factory reset combination for solving lost combinations.
- Optional AC Power transformer (not included). External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
***All locks must be installed by a certified locksmith or warranty may be void.***