- 75 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed SecuRam backlit electronic lock (mechanical lock also available)
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
STYLE and FUNCTION
- Economy door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 3-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 3-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior (Colonial 50 Extreme comes with a 6-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior)
- SecuRam backlit electronic lock (mechanical lock also available)
- Factory-installed door storage panel
- Single electrical outlet kit
Featuring a level 3 security rating and a full 75 minutes of fire protection at 1200°F, the Colonial 50 Extreme is available in several exterior and interior color options in textured, marble, and gloss finishes, and your choice of chrome, black chrome, or brass hardware. So you can specify a safe that not only keeps your valuables, documents, and firearms secure, but that fits perfectly with your sense of style.
All Liberty Colonial safes come with our patented 3-in-1 Flex™ interior shelving system for maximum versatility. (The Colonial 50 Extreme features a 6-in-1 Flex™ system.) Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can customize your safe in any of these 3 configurations:
- Sportsman: This interior configuration is designed for people with multiple long guns to secure in addition to handguns, documents, and smaller valuables. It gives you lots of long gun storage on one side with shelving on the other, and a large shelf across the top for longer items or documents.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for people who access their favorite long guns often and prioritize easy removal and replacement of their prized rifles and shotguns. With a more open style of storage on one side and adjustable shelving on the other, you have a versatile interior that’s perfect for those with valuables of multiple shapes and sizes.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for maximum available storage of your rifles, muskets, and shotguns. This setup utilizes both the EZ-Access and Sportsman-type gun racks in the bottom portion of the safe, while still allowing other items to be stored on the large top shelf.