- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual re-locker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
STYLE and FUNCTION
- Factory installed deluxe door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 3-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Factory-installed deluxe door storage panel
- Deluxe electrical outlet kit
- Installed Brightview light kit
With features, options, and layers of security, the Franklin 40 is one of our best home gun safes. These safes offer certified fire protection of 110 minutes at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit – ideal for protecting currency, documents, or other frail valuables in the case of a fire. These fire protection safes are also built to help seal out heat and smoke, keeping the inside of the safe at a controlled temperature. Whether you’re facing drastic changes in temperatures or the threat of a disastrous fire, Liberty’s Franklin 40 safes for sale will keep cool and collected under pressure.
Here, you can pick the color you prefer for your Franklin 40 home gun safe. We offer three styles of hardware – brass, chrome, and black chrome – and a series of different exterior and interior colors to match. Choose your favorite combination here and design a Liberty Safe you’ll be proud to keep in your home.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables