- U.L. Listed 350 degree F, 1-Hour fire rating.
- Impressive 5/8″ thick door with attractive black granite textured finish.
- Handle operated side, top and bottom locking mechanism incorporating (2) 1″ chrome plated locking bolts.
- Two deadbolts prevent door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Comes standard with the NEW E5 electronic lock which offers an illuminated keypad with one 9-volt battery.
- Combination changes are fast and easy.
- FS1814E5 Features: One (1) internal anchor hole and hardware, (1) adjustable shelf and (1) top mounted key lock drawer.
ESL5 Digital Lock Features:
- Easy operation.
- Each key individually backlit.
- Factory reset combination for resolving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture-related failures.
- Beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to user.
- Lock can be programmed to silence the beep in stealth mode.
- 15-Minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left open.
- One 9-volt battery can be easily replaced in the keypad housing.
- U.L. Type 1 listed.